Mike Goodman wrote:Ishmael Smith played 63 minutes for the Warriors before being waived on Jan. 13.
and apparently no player has been traded since the season started.
Before being waived by the Cavs, rookie Mychel Thompson played 95 minutes without getting to the FT line.
Laker Luke Walton is 2nd with 65 min and 0 FTA.
With the short season just past 15% complete, ...
- League FG% is .442, the lowest it's been since 1999 (the shorter season). It was .460 over the last 2 years.
- FT% had tied an all-time high at .771 in 2009; now sitting at .743, again the lowest since 1999.
- 3-pt% also topped out in 2009, at .367. That, too, has plunged, to .336 -- last time it was lower was 1994, right before the short-arc experiment.
- After 4 years of teams averaging 100 points around the league, games now average 94.4 pts, fewest since 2004.
- On a per-possession basis, 1.024 Pts/poss is the lowest since 1999. It's about a 6% drop from the 2009 zenith.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest